Oh well, can't write in hebrew in this computer. Damn internet cafes.
What happend since the last update? SO MUCH!
We've been to:
- Ofer took us wine tasting in Central Otago.
- We visited puzzling world in Wanaka, Ofer did a sky dive! And I hurt my ankle in the Rob Roy track.
- Our plans for a hike or scenic flight in the glaciers were cancelled since it was a very rainy day.
- We saw kiwis in the kiwi centre in Hokitika and also had an outdoor bath in the great hostel we stayed in.
- It was an amazing day kayaking in the Abel Tasman National Park
Of course, if you ask Moshe what we were doing, he would say we just ate a lot and all the time, but it is the first time he is travelling with Ofer’s cuisine… It does need to get used to…
And here is a classic NZ picture:
And here is a less classic one of us:
(I'm actually just holding the paddle in a funny way in the picture, not really paddling)